So my head is a mess again, so i went jogging hoping it will clear my mind🍃
WHY YOU SHOULD DRINK A SHITLOAD OF WATER DAILY
Your brain is your biggest liquid asset. It is composed of more than 85 percent water. Little wonder then that if you are dehydrated, your thinking ability drops dramatically, as does the performance of your whole body.
● Water is 2nd only to oxygen in survival. A body can live for minutes without oxygen, for a few days without water, and several weeks without food.
● The human body is 60% water, blood is 90% water, muscles are 75% water, and bone is 25% water. Water is one of the main structures of the body. Drain your body of water you’ll be left with a few pounds of chemicals that are worth about $5 you guys!
●Your brain is 1/50 of your total body weight, but it receives 20% of the blood circulation, so 1/5 of your body’s water requirements come from your brain.
●Water balances and regulates almost every other system in the body — temperature regulation, digestion, and waste excretion. You cannot eliminate toxins from your body with insufficient water.
●Most headaches and feelings of fatigue are caused by dehydration.
●You lose about 10 cups of fluid each day in sweat, urine, and bowel movements. Even the air you exhale contains vital water vapor.
●If you wait until you are thirsty to drink, you are already dehydrated. Unlike hunger, thirst is a bad sign.
●Drinks that contain caffeine (colas and coffee) are diuretics, which means they lessen the body’s ability to absorb and retain water — they rob the body of water.
●It is the most time efficient way of improving your mood and overall performance. It takes seconds to drink a glass of water, but the benefits last for hours.
●Combined with a healthy lifestyle, drinking water increases weight loss."
Baked Cheesy Tomatoes from Kirbie Cravings:
- 4 medium sized tomatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup pre-made marinara sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Slice tops of tomatoes off, about 1/4 of the way down. Hollow out middle, removing all seeds. Add 1-2 heaping tbsp of marinara sauce into each tomato until it is close to reaching the brim. Add mozzarella on top.
2. Bake about 10 minutes on top oven shelf until cheese is melted and tomatoes are cooked but still firm. Turn heat to 375F and bake an additional 5 minutes, until cheese begins to bubble and brown. Eat immediately.
Every day I struggle between “I wanna look good naked” and “treat yo self.”